Our 45th Class Reunion
was a huge success. It was held at the CHS Gala event of August 17, 2013.
A big thanks goes out to Mark & Lety Muranaga, Mike & Gloria Buccat, Steve &
Diane Aguilar and Dan Lopez.
1) Our 1968 class won the Victor Balzano Spirit Award at the 12th Annual CHS Gala event
2) At the Gala we had 35 alumni from our '68 class. The next highest was 27
3) Our Reunion event was the only one to have 2 bottles of Korbel champagne
per table, custom champagne glasses and name badges
4) Dan Lopez created a wonderful display for the silent auction baskets,
name tags and the class graduation portrait
5) Mark and Lety Muranaga put together three baskets for our silent auction.
They made $200. for our class
6) Mike and Gloria Bucatt put together a Dodger's package of 4 tickets
with parking. They made $180. for our class
7) My wife Diane and I put together two baskets for our silent auction. We
made $145. for our class
8) Our class paid $300.00 for a full page ad in this year's 2013 CHS Gala
Magazine. It was wonderfully written by Mike Buccat
9) There was also a great write up on our 1968 class by Mark Muranaga
10) After all the bills were paid the CHS 68 Reunion Committee cleared
$1000.00 profit. On August 28, 2013 at the CHS faculty meeting, Mike Buccat and Steve Aguilar presented Dr.Brian Bartel
the representative for the drama department with a check for $1000.00 towards the purchase of a piano. He thank the class
of 1968 !
On behalf of the CHS 68 Reunion Committee I would like to thank you all for making our 45th class reunion
Stay healthy because we are now planning our 50th, which will be even greater
than our 45th and we expect all of you again. If you are a CHS 1968 graduate and have not attended one of our many Reunions,
then e-mail me for details for the 50th.
1968 Reunion Committee